Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Freddy Lopez <fl...@unicon.net> on 2004/11/12 01:26:50 UTC

unable to list directories under user's own account with the webdavslide API

Hi,

I am using the jakarta-slide-webdavclient-bin-2.1b2 API library and am
able to perform all basic operations (puts, gets, moves, deletes, even
mkcol).

I am attempting to list the files and folders within a user account but
only seem to be able to retrieve all files.  I have tried
WebdavResources.listWebdavResources() but that only (as stated in the
javaDoc) retrieves files (yet it seems to return only one folder in my
case).

I have turned on debugging and can tell that it knows about them because
it prints this out but only prints out the first directory:

P.S>> I am using Novel Webdav Netstorage
Much appreciated .. thanks,
-Freddy

    <a:response>
       <a:href>MYSERVER:HOST/PATH/subfolder/
       </a:href>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 200 OK
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:getcontentlength b:dt="integer">
                   0
             </a:getcontentlength>
             <a:displayname>
                   subfolder
             </a:displayname>
             <a:getlastmodified b:dt="dateTime.rfc1123">
                   Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:59:05 GMT
             </a:getlastmodified>
             <a:resourcetype>
                <a:collection>
                </a:collection>
             </a:resourcetype>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:lockdiscovery>
             </a:lockdiscovery>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
    </a:response>
    <a:response>
       <a:href>MYSERVER:HOST/PATH/subsubsub/
       </a:href>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 200 OK
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:getcontentlength b:dt="integer">
                   0
             </a:getcontentlength>
             <a:displayname>
                   subsubsub
             </a:displayname>
             <a:getlastmodified b:dt="dateTime.rfc1123">
                   Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:00:23 GMT
             </a:getlastmodified>
             <a:resourcetype>
                <a:collection>
                </a:collection>
             </a:resourcetype>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
       <a:propstat>
          <a:status>
                HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
          </a:status>
          <a:prop>
             <a:lockdiscovery>
             </a:lockdiscovery>
          </a:prop>
       </a:propstat>
    </a:response>

-Freddy

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====