Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Rafael Pestano <rm...@yahoo.com.br> on 2012/07/02 15:18:29 UTC

Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers

Hi again,

i havent dig as much as i wanted into this problem in the weekend but i've created another version of the project using weld¹ and i can confirm that the injection only fails with OWB.

As soon i get some time i will create a simple mvn project that illustrate the issue.

¹:https://github.com/rmpestano/conventions-issuetracker-weld

Att,
Rafael M. Pestano
Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/
http://rpestano.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/realpestano

De: Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>
Para: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <us...@openwebbeans.apache.org>; Rafael Pestano <rm...@yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 29 de Junho de 2012 17:03

Hi Rafael!

How do you start the app and which environment do you use?

What I found out is that Hibernate uses a different javassist version than we do...

That's certainly not perfect. We should shade it away in the best case.

LieGrue,
strub