Posted to user@ode.apache.org by atp <pa...@cudl-lille.fr> on 2008/08/25 15:02:58 UTC

Re: Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink

Hi,

I've read this thread, but, unfortunately, it does'nt answer to my problem
which is very similar to which of tmf.

I've got this message from ODE for a week, and I can't find the explanation:

Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
[CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 3 error(s):

file:/opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/ValidationProcess/ValidationProcess.bpel:18:
error: [UndeclaredPartnerLinkType] Attempt to reference undeclared partner
link type "{http://bpel.lmcu.fr/Notification/}NotificationPLT".
	null:55: error: [UndeclaredPartnerLink] Attempt to reference undeclared
partner link "Notification".

file:/opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.14/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/ValidationProcess/ValidationProcess.bpel:61:
error: [UndeclaredPartnerLink] Attempt to reference undeclared partner link
"Notification".

	at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:741)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:260)
	at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:330)
	at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:162)
	at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:126)
	at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
	... 3 more

I'm trying to setup a very simple asynchronous process:
- it is invoked by a client which pass a message;
- it sends the message to a user, by invoking a WS which sends the message
by mail;
- it waits for the response
- it sends back the response to the client.

Notification.wsdl defines the WS in charge to send the message by mail, and
to send back the response to the BPEL process.

ValidationProcess.wsdl  is the WSDL associated with the BPEL process.

I've declared the partner link type  NotificationPLT in Notification.wsdl as
well as in ValidationProcess.wsdl, and I always get the same error.

I think that I've conscienciously checked the namespaces :-/

I've tested the files attached by thomas, and  they seem to work, after
having applied your fix (until an error due to an encode use not supported).

If you have time to have a look, here are my files:
the process files:
http://adullact.net/docman/view.php/384/2183/ValidationProcess.bpel
http://adullact.net/docman/view.php/384/2181/ValidationProcess.wsdl

the invoked WS:
http://adullact.net/docman/view.php/384/2180/Notification.wsdl
http://adullact.net/docman/view.php/384/2182/Notification.xsd

In thix version, all partner link type are declared in
ValidationProcess.wsdl, but itsan option that I prefer not to keep.

My configuration:
- ReadHat Enterprise
- Apache tomacat 6.0.14
- Apache ODE 1.2

The project was generated by Eclipse and the BPEL plugin.

Thanks  in advance for any help,

Ph.

PS: I'm trying to make this process work for learning BPEL. I would be very
pleased il somebody could give some link towards others simple example of
asynchronous BPEL process. Thanks again :-)

Re: Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:55 AM, atp <pa...@cudl-lille.fr> wrote:

> atp wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've read this thread, but, unfortunately, it does'nt answer to my
> problem
> > which is very similar to which of tmf.
> >
> > [ ... ]
> >

> I've just now partially solve the problem.
> It appears that the WSDL editor and the BPEL wizzard don't ude the same
> namespace for  partner link types.
>
> The wsdl editor uses http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/,
> while the BPEL wizzard use http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype
>
> So, the ValidationProcess.wsdl file contained a mix of both, and the ODE
> compiler seems have a preference for the first one.
>
> For now, the problem is over, and I'll have to deal with a lot of new ones
> :-)

On thing I noticed: your NotificationPLT doesn't seem to be using any role
whose portType is implemented by the process.

Matthieu

Posted by Druid <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi
  There is still another problem,I think I have defined the service but it
is not find
  I find it difficult to solve the problem by myself,and the reference
material is not enough for me,is there any suggestion?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Posted by Druid <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Posted by Druid <de...@gmail.com>.