Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Joe Dowd <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/09 00:02:58 UTC

newbie question on form handling

It looks to me as though Struts requires an actionClass for every logical
request. I have a form that contains a few tables where some cells values
are dependent upon user supplied value elsewhere in the same form.  I want
to update these cells as the user moves through the form supplying the
needed values.  It will be necessary to hit the server to retrieve values to
be displayed in the cells (perhaps via a hidden submit button).  Is there a
good technique for updating a table(s) in a form based on the dynamic
content provided by the user w/in the same form?

Thanks
jd

http://profiles.msn.com.