Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com> on 2009/03/11 14:35:26 UTC

Reminder: C++ Messaging API, Python Messaging API at UTC 14:00, EST 10:00, freenode #qpid

We'll be meeting on Freenode, on the #qpid channel, to discuss aligning
the C++ and Python APIs. (If one person says they want Partychat
instead, we'll do that instead)

Here's a document we will discuss:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112090

Any decision will be put into a proposal to be sent to the list.

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org