Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu> on 2003/09/01 04:58:03 UTC

Re: Servlet to handle fileupload example - missing

Hi Dan,

Commons FileUpload is what you're looking for.

Mike

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
As Adrian said HttpClient is a client side library, it is not meant to
handle the server side of http requests.  Please take a look at
FileUpload <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html>.

Mike

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.