Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/09/23 13:40:13 UTC

Re: [Lucene.Net] svn commit: r1174633 - in /incubator/lucene.net/trunk/build/scripts: All/Lucene.Net.nuspec All/project.targets Contrib/Lucene.Net.Contrib.nuspec Contrib/project.targets

Michael,

On 2011-09-23, <mh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Added: incubator/lucene.net/trunk/build/scripts/All/Lucene.Net.nuspec

>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>> <package xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/packaging/2010/07/nuspec.xsd">
>>  <metadata>
>>    <id>Lucene.Net.Core</id>
>>    <version>$version$</version>

This - and other files you've recently added - lacks the license header,
can you please add it before anybody builds a release candidate and gets
shot down by RAT? 8-)

Thanks

Stefan

Posted by Michael Herndon <mh...@wickedsoftware.net>.
added. though I'll need to figure out if posh actually handles multiline
comments rather than pushing out the license as a string.