Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Curtis Maurand <cu...@maurand.com> on 2015/02/10 22:36:48 UTC

[users@httpd] load problem

Hello,
I'm currently running version 2.2.22 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server.   I
have quite a few virtual websites on this machine and I have a couple of
Joomla sites under attack.  The server is getting hung up requiring a
restart.  I've tried apachetop, but it doesn't give enough information
as it requires the monitoring of a particular logfile.  All of my sites
have separate logfiles that are accessible to the particular owners of
the virtual site.  Is there any way of telling which virtual site is
causing the trouble?

Thanks,
Curtis
--