Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/02/03 04:14:45 UTC

duplicate files

In case anyone missed it in the last batch of commits, there are duplicate
files under:

core/src/test

and

taglib/src/webapp/test/java

I'm sure I screwed up somewhere, but the weird thing is....under core/src,
there's a "test" and a "test-cactus", which only serves to split
TestActionServlet.java (and that's it!)  Other than that, there's no
difference.  I'm guessing this was an attempt to split off what is needed by
cactus, and what can be handled by Mock objects....but not sure.

Anyone care to comment on this, or give me a suggestion which way to go?

I was planning to remove the ones from core, since the corresponding JSPs
are already in taglib...your thoughts?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Re: duplicate files

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 05:47:00 -0500, James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes, I remember you mentioning that.  However, I don't see the cactus test
> being run when I do "maven dist", am I missing something?

No, you're not missing anything. I just haven't tried to do that yet. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Re: duplicate files

Re: duplicate files