Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Open Source <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 14:45:31 UTC

Hello there!

Dear Reader,

I hope you are doing well.

I was going through the website of "Welcome to Web Services Project @
Apache" http://ws.apache.org/#Members and got to know about many web
services projects. I am interested to give my contribution in Web Service
Projects @ apache, mainly I want to work on the implementation of
WS-Discovery protocol (Web Service Dynamic Discovery). I got to learn on the
website that there is some good work already done i.e. jUDDI - an
implementation of the Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration
(UDDI) specification. For having all features @ apache, I would like to have
something dynamic to help to discover the web-services "dynamically" on the
network so we dont have to reply on the single node to mass information
about all available web services as UDDI does. Also with other significant
objectives, I believe there is a need for the WS-Discovery implementation in
apache web service projects

If project members are agree with this then I can write a proposal for this.

Thanks for your encouraging reply. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Re: Hello there!

Posted by Open Source <sr...@gmail.com>.
Got it Sanjiva. Thanks for advice.