Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/25 07:34:03 UTC

[Neethi] new normalizing algorithum

hi all,
I went through the apache neethi implementation and interested to involve in
development.
And I developed a new policy normalizing algorithum  ( see the attached
patch).
All the testcassed passed in test3/NormalizeTest. I think it is less complex
algorithum
than the existing one.

regards,
Amila.

Re: [Neethi] new normalizing algorithum

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi, thanks. Attaching the patch to a JIRA is the best practice. In
general things like this should appear on the committers/contributors
FAQ [1] but I can't see it right now.

I guess you could make attachments to an email and send to the list
and say in the email "I grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF
works" but with a JIRA the button is there to make it easy. Also, with
JIRAs it's easier to see what patches are still pending (rather than
searching back through mail archives).

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/

Regards,
Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi, please would you open a JIRA and attach the patch there and click
the button to "Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works"

Thanks,
Jeremy