Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2006/11/08 21:27:17 UTC

Build statistics

Hi.  I need to accumulate, over time, build statistics like % of builds
which were successful, % of unit tests that passed, times the build took
to complete, etc.  I am using Maven 2 and Continuum.  Does anyone know
of any such reporting plugins?  If not, does anyone have any pointers
for me as to how to go ahead about writing something like this?  Thanks.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: Build statistics

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
QALab, but there are still a couple of issues for maven2 that need to be
addressed. Hopefully soon. But it is a pretty cool tool.

--

Thanks

DJ MICK
http://www.djmick.com