Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Irfan Mohammed <Ir...@iis.com> on 2001/07/27 03:43:35 UTC

error while invoking a service

I get the following error when invoking my service.  I am not able to figure
out why this is.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  I am running my
service in websphere3.5.4, soap 2.2, ibm http server, xerces1.4.2

Irfan
SOAPException = SOAP-ENV:Protocol , Unsupported response content type
"text/html
; charset=iso-8859-1", must be: "text/xml". Response was:
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>400 Bad Request</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Bad Request</H1>
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<P>
Client sent malformed Host header<P>
</BODY></HTML>

Re: error while invoking a service

Posted by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com>.
It may help to take a look at your server's error and access logs.  From that
you may be able to figure out what your server is acting on to generate this
message.

-Jim

Posted by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com>.