Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2011/08/18 19:28:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1159286 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion: libsvn_client/status.c libsvn_wc/adm_ops.c svn/main.c tests/cmdline/changelist_tests.py

On 08/18/2011 11:41 AM, danielsh@apache.org wrote:
> Author: danielsh
> Date: Thu Aug 18 15:41:24 2011
> New Revision: 1159286

> Log:
> Fix issue #3348, 'Provide syntax which means "include all files not in a
> changelist"'.

Cool!

Please also either begin composing the 1.8 release notes for this behavior
change, or filling out the CHANGES file, or filing an issue into the svnbook
tracker, or *something*.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
I'll add a release notes entry.  In the meantime, I've filed this as issue #3992.