Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/01/04 03:03:49 UTC

can I delete this: http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/luceneplan.html?

Does anyone mind if I delete this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/luceneplan.html?  Its been far
suprassed.  After I saw LARM and the rest of the sandbox taking off so
nicely without me, I kinda gave it up and figured I'd just come back and
write examples and guides for LARM in time.

If you're using this and don't want it deleted let me know now, or
forever hold your peace.

Thanks,

-Andy

Re: can I delete this: http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/luceneplan.html?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
May I suggest that you only remove a link to it and leave
luceneplan.xml in the repository for a bit longer?
I've been meaning to do that, too.

Thanks,
Otis