Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/10 17:50:06 UTC

Fwd: [incubator-trafodion] Updated the website to use the new Apache incubator logo. Also, updated (#316)

Any clue to why this is failing?

Apache incubator logo. Also, updated (#316)
To: apache/incubator-trafodion <in...@noreply.github.com>
Cc: gtapper <ta...@gmail.com>

Test Failed. https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/Check-PR-master/423/

—
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/316#issuecomment-182208720>
.

Gunnar

RE: [incubator-trafodion] Updated the website to use the new Apache incubator logo. Also, updated (#316)

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
Gunnar,

Don’t know if you have ever looked at these kinds of failures but:

To view these errors, click on the Jenkins link:
https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/Check-PR-master/423/

In your case, look for the failed procedure:

[Phase] - docs[image:
https://jenkins.esgyn.com/static/b51835d8/images/24x24/red.png]
doc-bld-master <https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/doc-bld-master/18/>build #18
<https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/doc-bld-master/18/>( 5.5 sec )Console Output
<https://jenkins.esgyn.com/job/doc-bld-master/18/console>

Click on Console Output – that gives you some details.

If that does not show anything, click on details logs ~line 10 of the
output (Detailed logs:
http://traf-testlogs.esgyn.com/PullReq/316/18/).  In the detailed logs
page, I looked at the maven.log and found errors.  You may need to
look at different logs depending on where the error occurred.

Unfortunately, I can’t help you with the error you are seeing.

    Roberta

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.