Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Luke Hospadaruk <Lu...@ithaka.org> on 2013/06/10 16:34:11 UTC

Unsubscribe?

Hi,
I hate to be a clod, but I'd really like to unsubscribe from this list.  I've tried every permutation I can think of to do it "the right way", and all of the styles in the help message.  If there's a moderator reading this could you please take me off the list?

Thanks,
Luke

Re: Unsubscribe?

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.
email addressed used, and it didn't unsubscribe you? Did you get the
'are you sure' email? Did you check your spam folder?

see

http://cassandra.apache.org/
http://hadonejob.com/img/70907344.jpg

RE: Unsubscribe?

Posted by "Burns, Eric" <Er...@compuware.com>.
I thought it was interesting that when I tried to subscribe to the developers list my e-mail was bounced for being spam.  But the user subscription got through just fine.

Could this be happening on the unsubscribe?  I've seen "your message is spam" messages bounced by the recipient for looking like spam.

I unsubscribed a while ago and then resubscribed. It took about four unsubscribe attempts before it actually worked.

Re: Unsubscribe?

Posted by Robert Wille <rw...@fold3.com>.

From:  "Fatih P." <fa...@gmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:46:30 +0300