Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 19:52:29 UTC

Connecting via SSL using .NET

I'm using the latest .NET activemq NMS library to connect to the broker.
I'm having some problems, I keep getting an exception that says: The remote
certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. I've already
tried setting up a ServerCertificateValidationCallback in the
ServicePointManager, but they doesn't seem to get called. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris Robison

Re: Connecting via SSL using .NET

Posted by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com>.