Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Venkat Reddy Valluri <ve...@quinnfable.com> on 2005/05/27 16:03:28 UTC

multiple struts configuration files and application resources

Hi
    I created  main module and user module separately and used separate strus configurations for main module and user module
     Here I have included main module application resources in main struts-confiration file and user module appliaction resources in user struts configuration file
     Using ant I managed to move user stuts configuration, and user validation files to WEB-INF directory of main module  and user apllication resources    to appropriate directory of main module and  try to run the main module on tomcat

   Here every thing worked fine and was able to access user functionality

   but only thing is I am not able to get UserApllicationResources for message displays and error displays on user jsp pages

   Can some body please throw light on this

Thanks in advance

--Venkat