Posted to users@flex.apache.org by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net> on 2020/11/15 01:45:05 UTC

ns:MobileGrid on Desktop?

I have a mobile app that I am attempting to move to a desktop app.  It uses a
grid that was made for mobile called the ns:MobileGrid

Although the spark grid is much more powerful, I do not need the power and
would like to simply use the mobile grid if at all possible.  All of the
code is already written but I am getting an error in IntelliJ that simply
states:

"Could not resolve <ns:MobileGrid> to a component implementation"

I have been using Flash Builder most of my life, and things just "worked".
I feel like IntelliJ might be missing a swc or library that is needed for
this component, but I don't know how to find it.

Any thoughts on how I could get this working on a desktop?

Re: ns:MobileGrid on Desktop?

Posted by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net>.
Think I found it.  I included the experimental_mobile.swc found buried in the
sdk folder.  I included it as a dependency and the error disappeared.  I'll
report back if I find that I can't actually use the component on the
desktop.

[SDK]/frameworks/experimental_mobile.swc