Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com> on 2011/03/06 16:40:36 UTC

what happened to LinkAnalysisTool?

Hello,

I'm trying to build a custom search engine using nutch + solr and looked
forward to try LinkAnalysisTool, as described
here<http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/01/10/introduction-to-nutch-1.html>and
here <http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/DissectingTheNutchCrawler>. However,
looking into the plugins dir it seems it has been discontinued and this
tutorial <http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/tutorial.html>using it is no longer
published, but it seems to be
this<http://nutch.sourceforge.net/docs/en/tutorial.html>.
"nutch admin" is not executable.

LinkAnalysisTool is no longer in the
Javadoc<http://nutch.apache.org/apidocs-1.2/index.html>too. Why was
such a decision made?
Finally, not even 'score' as 1.0 is included in the index (looking through
Luke), when running the tutorials.

K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈

Re: what happened to LinkAnalysisTool?

Posted by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com>.
Looks like it became this:
http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/org/apache/nutch/scoring/link/LinkAnalysisScoringFilter.html