Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by geetha anjali <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 09:33:24 UTC

Hi All,
We are facing performance issues in loading compound dictionary words. We
are having many solr cores like 20 to 30.
If we load all the cores, the DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory gets
loaded in each core.

Do we have any ways where we can load
DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory only once and shared across all
the cores?.
<filter class="solr.DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory"
dictionary="../../compound-word-dictionary.txt"/>

Thanks,
Geetha

Re: Loading DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilterFactory as shared object across all cores

Posted by geetha anjali <an...@gmail.com>.
We are using the same schema, we did try using shareSchema=true in
solr.xml, during indexing time, it works fine. It loads single time. But
during query time, it loads multiple multiple at core level.

Posted by "hemantverma09@gmail.com" <he...@gmail.com>.
Try using symbolic links to share a single copy of a file.