Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by imorales <im...@ignos.com> on 2007/10/03 10:42:37 UTC

component http, wsdl for no soap endpoints is needed ?¿

Hi all.
I want to configure two endpoints to publish a external webapp in
servicemix.
Both endpoints have soap="false", the consumer listen to
http://localhost:8192/xforms and the provider listen in another IP:PORT
http://myhost:9393/mywebapp.

I need that consumer request are redirect to provider requests. This is my
scenario:

Request:
[http client] --> request over --> [Consumer] --> redirect request -->
[provider]

Response:
[provider] --> response --> [consumer] --> response --> [http client]

When I try a request in  http://localhost:8192/xforms the endpoint look for
main.wsdl

¿ I need a wsdl for no soap endpoint ?

Thanks in advance.