Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Karen Lease <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/20 15:36:20 UTC

Camel-spring-boot has no sourcecheck profile

Hi Camel Developers,

I've migrated the camel-spring-boot junit tests from Junit4 to Junit5. I
realized when I was preparing to commit that this project has no
sourcecheck profile defined.

Is that intentional? If not, shall I add the necessary profile and
plugin and format the source files?

Thanks for your feedback,
Karen Lease

Re: Camel-spring-boot has no sourcecheck profile

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I dont think it was intentional, most of the code is auto generated in
the -starter JARs so there hasn't been too much need for it.
But yeah we should add it so it is consistent across the sub projects.

--
Claus Ibsen