Posted to general@xml.apache.org by horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM> on 2001/04/03 01:24:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nagoya service interruption notice

nagoya.apache.org users,

We are planning to add another dual processor cpu board to nagoya and
replace a defective tape drive. During the downtime, we also plan on doing
some regular system maintenance.

To minimize impact, we are planning to perform this work on Tuesday night
(4/2) starting at 7pm.  Please close any open sessions by 7pm Tuesday
evening. An announcement will be sent once the system is back on-line.

Note: the bugzilla database and tomcat-test cvs repositories will be
unavailable during this time.

Thank you.

Justyna
< horwat@apache.org >

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nagoya service interruption notice

Posted by horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM>.
Sorry, the cvs repository I mentioned in my announcement isn't a jakarta cvs
repository or project. I should also clarified that the 7pm time is in the
US Pacific time zone.

Justy

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.