Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Olakara <ol...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/15 08:17:50 UTC

Geronimo on Windows Vista Home OS

Hi all,

 I have a system with Windows Vista Home as the OS. I tried running Geronimo
server but the server failed to start. Have anybody faced similar issues?
Does the server support Vista OS?

Thanks and Regards,
Abdel Olakara.
http://technopaper.blogspot.com

Re: Geronimo on Windows Vista Home OS

Posted by Olakara <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

 I have the OS on my personal laptop. Sometimes I code from home and was not
able to start the server. I will post the server start output messages soon.

Thanks for your reply.

Posted by Trygve Hardersen <tr...@gmail.com>.