Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com> on 2012/08/02 18:49:13 UTC

Re: Some changes for students and others

Hi all:

Are these changes now in the process of being made?

Thanks.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Some changes for students and others

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.
Thanks Maxim!

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Some changes for students and others

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Not yet

--
WBR