Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Xin Xiong <xi...@oerc.ox.ac.uk> on 2011/11/01 10:31:48 UTC

Shindig PubSub example not working in Rave as expected

Hi,

I was trying to deploy the sample-pubsub-publisher and
sample-pubsub-subscriber gadgets located in
http://localhost:8080/container/ to RAVE. It seems not working as
expected. These gadgets are self-contained in rave-shindig project. The
sample-pubsub-publisher gadget broadcasts message to a specific channel
from which sample-pubsub-subscriber gadget can get it.

The testing purpose is to find out how the differenct gadgets can
communicate with each other in RAVE. Is there any way to implement this?

Thanks,

Xin

Re: Shindig PubSub example not working in Rave as expected

Posted by Xin Xiong <xi...@oerc.ox.ac.uk>.
HI Jesse,

Yes, the links you gave are exactly the gadgets URL I deployed to the
running RAVE. The issues seems due to the lack of OpenAjax Hub
implementation. See the post before:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-102

Please let me know if you have any success to make them working.

Thanks,
Xin

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
Hi Xin,