Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Marcelo Santos <cs...@3pilares.com> on 2002/11/25 21:50:24 UTC

gif

XConfTools reports a NullPointerExceptionI use the following lines

            <fo:page-sequence master-reference="all">
                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
                    <fo:block><fo:external-graphic src="1.jpg" content-height="100%" content-width="100%"/></fo:block>
                </fo:static-content>

I had intented with jpg and gif too.
The output in pdf is ok, but I can't see any image.
What do I wrong?
Are there some component that I must install to see it?

Thanks.

Carlos Marcelo Santos.

Re: gif

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Carlos Marcelo Santos wrote:
> Hi Joerg:
> Do you mean that I must use the following:
> fo:external-graphic
> src="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/html-pdf/1.jpg"/>

No, but with "file:///path/to/the/image.jpg".

> I probe it without results.
> Where are the log files?

%Tomcat%/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/*.log

Joerg

Re: gif

Posted by Carlos Marcelo Santos <cs...@3pilares.com>.
Hi Joerg:
Do you mean that I must use the following:
fo:external-graphic
src="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/html-pdf/1.jpg"/>
I probe it without results.
Where are the log files?