Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/02/15 23:17:29 UTC

[VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

I'd like to nominate Bharath Ganesh for commit karma.

Bharath has been using CXF for WELL over a year.   (the first emails I
see on the list are from Dec 2006).   He has integrated CXF into a
commercial J2EE server as the JAX-WS implementation and in the process
has identified several bugs and issues in CXF and was very helpful with
getting CXF to pass the TCK's (both standalone and in their full J2EE
suite).

He's also been doing some memory debugging and optimizations which are
very valuable and also very hard to do.

Here's my +1

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@iona.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Jones
IONA Technologies

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 15, 2008 3:17 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Bharath Ganesh for commit karma.
>
> Bharath has been using CXF for WELL over a year.   (the first emails I
> see on the list are from Dec 2006).   He has integrated CXF into a
> commercial J2EE server as the JAX-WS implementation and in the process
> has identified several bugs and issues in CXF and was very helpful with
> getting CXF to pass the TCK's (both standalone and in their full J2EE
> suite).
>
> He's also been doing some memory debugging and optimizations which are
> very valuable and also very hard to do.

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I got to say Bharath found the most memory leaks in CXF, it's a good
help for CXF.
Here is my +1 for giving him the commit karma.

Willem.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

Posted by Jervis Liu <je...@gmail.com>.
Worked with Bharath a lot on TCK issues in the past. Here is my +1.

Cheers,
Jervis

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
An update:
We got 3 additional binding votes from dims, martijn.dashorst, and kevan.
Thus, we're good to go.   Once his CLA is processed, we'll start trying
to get his account created and karma granted.

Welcome aboard Bharath!

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

[RESULT] [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 13 +1 votes.

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1,  it is well deserved.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
+1

-- Ulhas Bhole

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Bharath Ganesh for commit karma.
>
> Bharath has been using CXF for WELL over a year.   (the first emails I
> see on the list are from Dec 2006).   He has integrated CXF into a
> commercial J2EE server as the JAX-WS implementation and in the process
> has identified several bugs and issues in CXF and was very helpful with
> getting CXF to pass the TCK's (both standalone and in their full J2EE
> suite).
>
> He's also been doing some memory debugging and optimizations which are
> very valuable and also very hard to do.
>
> Here's my +1

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by "O'Callaghan, Sean" <se...@iona.com>.
+1

Registered Number: 171387

RE: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for committer....

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
+1

Ajay

Registered Number: 171387