Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/01/06 22:08:20 UTC

with luck, will try to build RC9 tomorrow

There are no changes to sandbox, so that won't be rebuilt (and it will
have 2009 copyright date, reflecting the time it was built).

I'll wait for Jörn to close or otherwise conclude UIMA-1674 per note
from Jerry today.

-Marshall

Re: with luck, will try to build RC9 tomorrow

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Marshall Schor wrote:
> There are no changes to sandbox, so that won't be rebuilt (and it will
> have 2009 copyright date, reflecting the time it was built).
>
> I'll wait for Jörn to close or otherwise conclude UIMA-1674 per note
> from Jerry today.

Thanks, I tested both fixes Jerry did UIMA-1674 and UIMA-1718.

Jörn