Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2021/01/16 17:12:13 UTC

How to solve SSL for cloud stack

*Hello,*

I am always appropriate this cloud system!!! I am trying to install SSL
using nginx proxy and *lets encrypt. *

My local server ip : 10.66.100.40

and forward router my public ip (182.48.66.198) to cloud.technologyrss.com

I follow this guide
*https://www.shapeblue.com/securing-cloudstack-4-11-with-https-tls/*

Just one thing which file info I upload using Cloud Stack UI?

I have 4 files like

*cert.pem**
**chain.pem**
**fullchain.pem**
**privkey.pem*

Please mention which file code upload into this UI?

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: How to solve SSL for cloud stack

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
If you are configuring SSL offloading on an external device (nginx server,
or haproxy, etc) - then there is no need to configure anything on the
management server-side - simply configure SSL stripping on the nginx, and
then forward traffic in clear HTTP to port 8080 on the management server.

Your might get more help on the nginx or similar mailing list, not here -
as it look it's not related to CloudStack (setting SSL on an external
device)

Best,

--

Andrija Panić