Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Olivier IMBERT <Ol...@laposte.net> on 2002/11/08 12:35:08 UTC

Pb building FOP on with JimiImage

Hello everybody,

I am newbie on building FOP and I got some problem to build FOP 0.20.4
I get the sources from apache.org and try to compile them using JDK1.3
on a Linux box.

When I try to generate a PDF file I got some errors like :
[ERROR] Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object
(Error creating FopImage object (file:/home/oim/img/toto.png) :
org.apache.fop.image.JimiImage

When I use the FOP 0.20.4 binary version, everything works fine ...

An idea ?

Thanks,
Olivier

Re: Pb building FOP on with JimiImage

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
As pointed out on this page:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/relnotes.html

you need to download jimi yourself and build with that in the lib/ dir.

Posted by Morten Isaksen <mi...@aub.dk>.
Hi!

You need the jimi-xxx.jar file.

Copy it to the lib directory and build FOP again.

--

Morten Isaksen

misak@aub.dk - http://www.aub.dk/~misak