Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/05/12 01:07:35 UTC

To remove single objects you can use the blank arrow select single objects

Sebastian,

You said "To remove single objects you can use the blank arrow select
single objects", and my testing shows that this works perfectly.

One day I was demonstrating OpenMeetings and was not able to remove one
of the objects that I had put on the screen using this method.

What happened was that when I went to select the "arrow object" that I
wanted to remove, I had missed and selected the SlideShow itself.  Once
the SlideShow was selected, I was not able to select another object
until I had deselected the SlideShow (not realising this, I had thought
that the "Select Object" feature was not working, but it was just my
mistake because I had not realised the SlideShow was an object itself.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

IT Manager

Cooperative Research Centre For Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)

NFF House, 14 - 16 Brisbane Avenue, Barton, ACT, 2600, Australia

T: (02) 6120 1600

F: (02) 6273 7181

E: gkirkham@co2crc.com.au,

W: www.co2crc.com.au