Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Brian Raymes <br...@teotech.com> on 2020/04/09 20:32:46 UTC

RE: Royale compiler remove labels and/or icons randomly

Hi Carlos,

I've noticed this as well from time to time. This last time, I made a copy of the target build folder to compare with a subsequent build (using Beyond Compare). It appears that some bindings are missing in a "bad" build. Here is example related to TourDeJewel:

In NavigationGroupExampleItemRenderer.js, the following is missing entirely in a "bad" build:

/**
 * @export
 */
itemRenderers.NavigationGroupExampleItemRenderer.prototype._bindings = [
         // removed contents as I do not believe they are necessary in this case.
];

Also, this wasn't the only case where a "xxxxx.prototype._bindings" was missing from one of the javascript files.

Hope this helps narrow it down a bit.

Brian

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Many thanks Brian

I think that information is very helpful. Maybe Greg or Josh could take a
look since they now bindings and compiler much better and can have a clue
that what could be happening.

Thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira