Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/31 12:10:34 UTC

Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?

Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?  I was expecting maybe to
see beta-1 in the snapshot repository, but when I do "mvn site" against the
snapshots nothing new shows up (still alpha-11).  Any plans?

Re: Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

dennisl-2 wrote:

> Aha, I see. The site-plugin has not switched to using the doxia-beta-1
> yet. You can do it yourself if you want to try it. Check out the source
> for maven-site-plugin and change the two doxia-related properties at the
> bottom of its pom.xml file.

Thanks, but no thanks.  It's bad enough having to use a SNAPSHOT without
having to rebuild a plugin from source!

Re: Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Dave Syer wrote:
> Is there going to be a release of some sort soon?  I was expecting maybe to
> see beta-1 in the snapshot repository, but when I do "mvn site" against the
> snapshots nothing new shows up (still alpha-11).  Any plans?

beta-1 *is* in the snapshot repository. See for example:

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT/

When you say: