Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Newland <ch...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2000/05/17 18:17:55 UTC

response.sendRedirect() not working for wml

Hi,

I've autogenerated an XML page and have HTML and WML
style sheets written for it.

I'm trying to forward the browsing device onto the
generated page from the current XSP page using:

<xsp:logic>
// generate foo.xml

response.sendRedirect("foo.xml")
</xsp:logic>

When I do this through an HTML browser (IE5) this
works fine and the generated page is seen.

When I try and view the new page using a WAP emulator
(YoSpace SmartPhone emulator) I get the "Page cannot
be displayed" message.

I know there is nothing wrong with the generated page
as I access it directly with the WAP emulator but
cannot seem to use redirection.

Can anybody help?

I think it might be to do with the response having the
wrong MIME type?

Thanks for your help

Chris