Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by "Schmidt, Andrew (Contractor)" <An...@comcast.com> on 2018/05/18 16:46:04 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] New Traffic Control Website

+1 I would like it if you could click on one of the modules and it would take you to the corresponding doc.
Andy

On 5/18/18, 9:13 AM, "Eric Friedrich" <fr...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hey-
      Based on some feedback from the incubator, we put together a new website
    that doesn’t look like its from Geocities.

    I’m providing links to all the pages because some of the internal links are
    broken
    https://trafficcontrol.apache.org/private/
    https://trafficcontrol.apache.org/private/releases/
    https://trafficcontrol.apache.org/private/security/
    https://trafficcontrol.apache.org/private/mailing_lists/

    If you find any typos or other issues, please include them along with your
    vote.

    Please vote as follows:
    +1 Approve the new website
    0 Neutral, please provide feedback
    -1 Keep the existing website, please provide feedback

    Thanks,
    Eric

Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] New Traffic Control Website

Posted by "Rivas, Jesse" <Je...@comcast.com>.
+1 On the home page, the Grove description "Grove is an experimental
high performance, live-focused HTTP cache written in entirely in Go."
should be rephrased.

On 5/18/18, 10:48 AM, "Steve Malenfant" <sm...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1

Posted by Steve Malenfant <sm...@gmail.com>.