Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Harpreet S Walia <ha...@sansuisoftware.com> on 2002/08/28 08:35:25 UTC

Fw: Updating fields

Hi

Is it possible to update the value of a field in lucene . I am keeping
security info in the index as a seperate field , now whenever the security
credentials change i have to delete the document form the index and reindex
it again , so i was wondering if it is possible to update only the necessary
field instead of indexing the entire document again .

Thanks And Regards,

Harpreet

Re: Fw: Updating fields

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.