Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Janesh Vasudeva <jv...@asapsolutions.com> on 2001/07/12 05:47:18 UTC

Anyone implemented c# soap client with java server

Thanks for this help , it's getting compiled now
But problem remains the same , where do i specify , object and method name
since error i get . Pls help

C:\janesh\practice\soapebxml\csharp>proxy4
Hello World using C#!
in constructor
begin soapRead
System.ArgumentException: engine.concat() is not a valid method name.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientProtocol.WriteRequest(String
metho
dName, Object[] parameters)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName,
 Object[] parameters)
   at Dude.MainApp2.soapRead(String queue)
caught exceptionhttp://janesh:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter