Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2009/12/10 20:34:40 UTC

Wicket/Web Developer Position: Berlin, Germany

Hi!

We are looking for a Wicket & web UI & Javascript-expert to work for a
fixed 3-6 months period at our client's premises in Berlin, Germany.

You will be building state-of-the-art mobile and web applications, and
your task is the UI / Javascript part of the development.

Required Skills:
* Experience in developing web UI using JavaScript and JS
frameworks/libraries, HTML, CSS is required
* Understanding of the MVC architectures (Wicket and other JEE
back-end development experience is a plus)
* Good collaboration and communication skills
* Visual eye is also greatly appreciated
* Fluent English skills. Finnish skills an advantage.

If you are interested, reply directly to me:
martin.makundi-at-koodaripalvelut.com

**
Martin