Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by "Nallathambi, Varunkumar" <va...@cgi.com> on 2020/10/23 11:16:53 UTC

Symbols are like special characters in combobox,datagrid tree symbal

Hi,
                In my Flex to royale migration, the combobox aero , datagrid tree symbols are displayed as special characters. Do I need to add anything like env variable or style? Kindly advise me on it.

Regards,
Varunkumar N

RE: Symbols are like special characters in combobox,datagrid tree symbal

Posted by "Nallathambi, Varunkumar" <va...@cgi.com>.
Hi,

   Thanks. I got the issue. Somewhere css blocked this. When I did deployment on dev server it works. I my local it is not working.

Regards,
Varunkumar N

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@gmail.com>.
Set environment variable