Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Chiah Tong Kiat <ct...@silicomp.com.sg> on 2003/09/10 08:14:57 UTC

code for start/stop index to work for reportquery

Hi

I've made some changes in PersistenceBorkerImpl.java to implement start/stop
index in the getReportQueryIteratorByQuery method.  I'm not too sure if this
is inline with your convention.   Pls review them

Thanks

Tong kiat

Re: code for start/stop index to work for reportquery

Posted by Sanjeet <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Tong Kiat,

Good to see you on this mailing list. Remember me? How are things at Silicomp? How long have you been part of OJB?

Cheers
Sanjeet Joshi