Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramasubramanian <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 16:44:55 UTC

Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Hi,

Can you please help me in letting me know where we can see the logs of HBASE and the Tasks Tracker..

regards,
Rams..

Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Rams:
For hadoop related log directories, you can use ps command to see the
command line of namenode.
You would see the log dir in the command line, e.g.:
-Dhadoop.log.dir=/homes/zy/deploy/hadoop-common-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT/logs

Cheers

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Rams: