Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn> on 2014/11/24 04:06:18 UTC

Is there any support for paging or offset like mysql limit m,n grammer?

Hi, all,
   I just wonder if phoenix has such support cause we are considering to utilize phoenix instead of mysql infobright
in our projects.
  Moreover, does phoenix  supports user-defined functions? If so, how to use them?

  Best thanks,
 Sun.

CertusNet

Re: Is there any support for paging or offset like mysql limit m,n grammer?

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
To add to what Samarth said, please take a look also at the unit tests
in QueryMoreIT as they give you a pretty good idea on how to implement
paged queries in a scalable manner over big data.
Thanks,
James

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.