Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 00:58:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.5.0

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.5.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 6.5.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/wicket-6.5.0

Staging repository:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-146/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Signatures:

apache-wicket-6.5.0.tar.gz.asc

apache-wicket-6.5.0.zip.asc

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.5.0

Posted by dmalescot <d....@gmail.com>.
Yes to release :)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.5.0

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release

-igor

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
[x] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.5.0

Tested upon wicket-jquery-ui

Great job, thanks!
Sebastien.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thijs Vonk <vo...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, release Apache Wicket 6.5.0. We've tested it in our application(s) without problems.

Thijs

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I'm preparing the announcement

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 6.5.0

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.

Posted by Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Will the release be available before at m2 central?

Kind regards, Andreas

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.