Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2018/10/30 20:30:29 UTC

xml-security-c 2.0.2 (call for vote)

I have a couple of small patches to release to address another bug [1] and I've had a colleague beating on the code to try and find any other similar problems and we haven't found anything else to this point, so I'd like to get this patch set released as V2.0.2.

I've uploaded a signed artifact built from svn revision 1843566 at [2].

I'd like to get this out by next week latest if possible.

This is my +1

Thanks,
-- Scott

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-496
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/santuario/c-library/

Re: xml-security-c 2.0.2 (call for vote)

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
With three +1 votes and no objections, I'll call this approved. I'll release that build later today or tonight.

Thanks,
-- Scott

Re: xml-security-c 2.0.2 (call for vote)

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@oracle.com>.
+1

--Sean

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.