Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/10/17 16:42:00 UTC

RE: can we have tar of source code.

Moving to general@

I think it would be a good idea to set up nightly builds for both binary and
source archives of Geronimo.

What options are available to us for doing this?

--
Jeremy

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
infrastructure@apache.org.  Though I've gone ahead and implemented this,
the first source tarball should be there in a few minutes.

	Brian

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
cool.

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.