Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/19 11:37:03 UTC

Kubernetes Operator 1.2.0 release

Hi Devs!

The originally planned (October 1) release date for 1.2.0 is fast
approaching and we are already slightly behind schedule. There are a couple
outstanding bug tickets with 2 known blockers at the moment that should be
fixed in the next few days.

As we are not aware of any larger critical issues or outstanding features I
propose the following adjusted release schedule:

*Feature Freeze: September 23Release Branch Cut & RC1: September 28*

Hopefully then we can finalize the release somewhere in the first week of
October :)

I volunteer as the release manager.

Cheers,
Gyula