Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/17 14:45:26 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.5 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.1.5 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.1.5/

The source distribution is provided by:
apache-tinkerpop-3.1.5-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.1.5-bin.zip
apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.1.5-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.1.5/reference/ (user docs)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.1.5/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.1.5/core/ (core javadoc)
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.1.5/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tinkerpop.git;3.1.5

The release notes are available here:
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.1.5/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-315-release-date-october-17-2016

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Thursday (October
20, 2016) at 10:00 AM CST.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Ted Wilmes